Did you know how many billion plastic bottles Americans throw out every year, and what is the most effective way to detox your body? The answers to these questions, plus more, you can find in our fifth part of “Did you know?”
21. Did you know, that drinking water is the most effective way to detoxify your body? Your kidneys won’t be able to expel the toxins if you are dehydrated. When that happens, your bowel function, kidneys and liver will all be affected, leading to a buildup of toxins in your blood.
22. Did you know, that about a third of the water that leaves your body everyday, goes through your skin and breath?
23. Did you know, that drinking water makes your skin glow? If you are dehydrated, your skin will become wrinkled and dry. However, when you get plenty of water, your skin will help prevent you from losing excess amounts of fluid.
24. Did you know, that Americans throw away 35 billion plastic water bottles every year? Drinking tap water instead would save in excess of 500.000 ton plastic and 3,5 billion ton of CO2!
25. Did you know, that the packaging of a 1 liter plastic bottle, takes more than 3 liters of water to manufacture? Taking into account the total footprint, the amount of water that is needed for 1 bottle, could be up to six or seven times compared to what’s inside! Don’t buy, refill!
Here you can read more about reusing plastic bottles with Flo-Bro One